Accessing and Developing West and Central Africa’s Mineral Wealth
Mining Resources is pleased to announce the West and Central Africa Mining Chapter 2017; a dedicated platform to investment and capital raising for mining projects.
This exclusive event running from 21- 22 March 2017 in Abidjan,Ivory Coast, is the most important mining investment event in the region where key decision makers partake in a very high calibre and relevant engagement around the future of west and central Africa mining industry,while investors are exploring opportunities in mining projects.
West and Central Africa Mining Chapter 2017 will deliver a strong audience representing all key sectors of the mining value chain from exploration to juniors and majors, institutional investors, brokers, investment analysts and industry professionals for 2 days of networking and deal making.
Benefits of Attending West and Central Africa Mining Chapter 2017:
• Learn about political and economic realities of investing in West and Central Africa and how it is going to affect mining companies.
• Gain the most up-to-date information and forecasts on the region from leading mining professionals.
• Examine the best practices and solutions available for your company.
• Scheduled one-on-one meetings with investors and financial institutions that you pre-select before the event.
• Balance risk and reward in West and Central Africa: How can you gain the best returns for your capital?
• Hear country focused sessions: Understand specific mining regulations and the potential returns for your capital.
• Examine successful government policy that welcomes foreign investment as part of a broader development strategy.
What to expect:
• A high level conference agenda with talks from leading financiers and mining experts, designed to highlight the specific issues which matter to you.
• Countless networking opportunities for deal making.
• Corporate presentations aimed at financiers, to provide a better understanding of the presenting companies’ business model and investment case.
Who should attend the West and Central Africa Mining Chapter?
• Major Mining Companies, Mid-Tier and Junior Exploration Companies
• Companies Looking to Attract Funding, Financing and Investment
• Lending Banks Offering Finance
• Fund Managers, Analysts, Stockbrokers, and Commodity Traders
• Private Investors
• Professional Services Companies; Lawyers, Accountants and Consultants
• Engineering Contractors