Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016: 25-26 October 2016
Accessing and Developing Southern Africa’s Mineral Wealth
Mining Resources is pleased to announce the inaugural Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016, running on 25-26 October 2016 in Maputo Mozambique.
This exclusive event is the most important mining investment event in the region where key decision makers partake in a very high calibre and relevant engagement around the future of Southern Africa’s mining industry, while investors are exploring opportunities in mining projects.
Southern Africa Mining Chapter 2016 will bring together senior mining executives from across mining, finance and investment sectors for insightful thoughts leadership and high end C-level networking.
As the industry is facing challenges from global commodity prices to regulatory and legislation uncertainty, lack of infrastructure, environmental compliance requirement, lack of finance, coming together and sharing best practice, solutions and initiatives and facilitating deeper cooperation in the down cycle must be harnessed.
We invite you not only to attend and listen to the superb line-up of renowned speakers, but share your experiences, challenges and suggestions.
Benefits of Attending Southern Africa Mining Chapter:
• Learn how different mining companies are tackling the current commodity downturn and keeping production running
• Insights from mining experts into their current best practices and their view on the future
• Understand political and economic realities of investing in Southern Africa
• Hear country focused sessions: Understand specific mining regulations and the potential returns for your capital
Who should attend the southern Africa Mining Chapter?
• Major Mining Companies, Mid-tier and Junior Exploration Companies
• Companies Looking to Attract Funding and Investment
• Lending Banks Offering Finance
• Fund Managers, Analysts, Stockbrokers, and Commodity Traders
• Private Investors
• Professional Services Companies; Lawyers, Accountants and Consultants
• Engineering Contractors